Sunday, January 16, 2011

The 5 and Dime - What a Surprise!

Just when you think nothing can surprise you anymore you realize that isn't so. You can never guess who came to visit Kenny and me this weekend, QUEEN GARDEN GUARD! Yes, yes, you read it correctly and yes I swallowed my tongue as well.

We had a great visit and she was very helpful. When we headed out to the barn to feed the horses, muck the stalls and spread hay I yelled to her to come grab some hay but I couldn't find her. I only heard a voice informing me "I can't help because I'm holdin' the baby!" see pic




Deja vu, I feel certain I have heard those words before!

But you know what, we were THRILLED to see her. Thank you friend for making our weekend so special :)

1 comment:

  1. awww i wish i could hold my baby :( thank you Judy for taking care of the most important farm job!

    ReplyDelete