Sunday, May 23, 2010

The 5 and Dime - Bread Maniac

BREAD MANIAC KNEADS HELP!

Thanks for taking a peek at the beginning of my journey to master bread baking.
I am attempting to make whole wheat pita bread along with other whole grain breads.

Peter Reinhart's cookbook, Whole Grain Breads, has created visions of bread loaves that dance through my head. However, he has also been the perpetrator of my bread frustration, bread obsession and occasional bread success = bread mania!

On May 18th, Carolyn Frank, my friend and co-maniac, and I traveled to Richmond to attend a cooking class with Mr. Reinhart. It was an exciting opportunity to quiz the expert and I will share some of his great ideas with you in my next post but meanwhile, I invite all suggestions and guidance be shared with me at this site.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment